This consultation will give your new pup a good foundation for basic obedience! We can teach you how to house train your dog so they quit having accidents in the house! Also, we will train your pup to let you know when it has to go outside. Finally, we will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding your new puppy or its’ training.
Showing all 8 results
- 8 Private Lessons
- First 4 lessons include commands from Basic Obedience Training
- Final 4 lessons are Advanced Obedience Lessons
- Large Variety of Advanced Commands Learned
- Extended distance obedience, heel, “watch” command, “through” command, “front” command, “stand” command, and more!
- Includes e-collar and training leash
8 Week Program
This program is for dogs with aggression or reactivity issues. We address all issues with:
- Dog Aggression & Reactivity
- Human Aggression & Reactivity
- Over the top aggressive or reactive behavior
The program includes our basic obedience package (4 lessons/5 commands) which will give you a solid foundation of control over your dog. Then, we spend the next 4 lessons working you and your dog around other dogs in different scenarios, commands, and situations. Giving your dog (and you) the skills, tools, obedience, and desensitization that is necessary in order to put you back in control of these situations.
8 Week Program
Is your goal to have your dog become a therapy dog? This specially designed 8-lesson course prepares you and your dog for their therapy dog testing and certification. Many of our former clients easily pass their therapy dog certification after our training program.
Upon completion of our Basic & Advanced Obedience Package, you may purchase individual Advanced Lessons.
- Extended distance obedience (your dog will be sitting/downing on command from 50+ yards away from you)
- Heel command (they come running, go around you and sit down right beside your left leg)
- Watch command (stare at you until you release them)
- Through command (go in between your legs and sit down)
- Stand command (they will assume a standing position on command)
- Front command (they will come running and sit directly in front of you no matter where they are)
- Focused heeling (will stare at you the entire time they heel)
- Touch command (they will run up and stand up against anything you point to)
- Many more!